Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Being Full Figured is Sexy (And You Should Know It)

Here’s a shout out to anyone who might not feel comfortable wearing a bikini or crop top. Five reasons you are hot, baby!

-You have curves like the ancient statues and paintings that are considered art.  
-You can fill out a pair of jeans (no baggy-butt here)!
-You’re a fun date because you allow yourself to order something scrumptious. You and your guy taste each others’ food. Sharing food is HOT! Yeah, the salads with no dressing might be healthy, but the chicken wings and pasta are goooood. Bonus: if you leave some hot sauce on your mouth, he’ll have to reach over and touch your lips.
-Nobody mistakes you for a boy from behind.
-Look in the mirror. See? I told you that you were hot.

Still need more to convince you that plus-sized ladies rock? Check out this post:

Thanks for stopping by, and remember to love yourself and your beautiful body. My just-released story, BIRTHDAY THREESOME, features a heroine who struggles with body image.

BIRTHDAY THREESOME available now at eXtasy Books


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope it’s a great day for you.

2 comments:

  1. You are so right! I am a luxuriously upholstered woman. I would call myself half way between fat and skinny.

    I have a male friend who once told me that is was beautiful and sexy. Not because of my body, but because of my attitude.

    I hang around with my husband's sports team a lot and, I have noticed that men seem to be more attracted to curvy women than they are to "oh my God eat a cheese burger" skinny girls.

    Thanks for reminding me that I am beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Katie! You are definitely beautiful. "Luxuriously upholstered" love it!! I've never heard that before, but it's great. Your attitude will take you to wonderful places. Interesting about your hubby's team. I think men want women to be happy in their own skin. THAT is sexy.
    Good for you, Katie! I'm so glad I could help remind you that you are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete